StudentRoomStay is on a mission to help students of all ages—domestic & international—find a place to call home. Do you want to help us provide AMAZING support to our students, providers and partners?
- Teamwork makes the dream work
- Bring joy to students
- Enjoy the journey
- Operate with Transparency
- Act with integrity
What's the opportunity?
The Customer Success role is responsible for onboarding, educating, servicing and supporting our customers on a global level. This opportunity is for folks who truly love servicing and supporting customers and see themselves in a customer facing role long term. This is a great role for those who are looking to be a part of our customer success team for a while and who are excited about supporting StudentRoomStay's growth with personal experiences.
What will I be doing?
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers - we use technology to do most of our support, but you'll also be talking to customers on the phone every now and then.
- Owning customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge about how StudentRoomStay works and what it is capable of from the student side and provider side.
- Being the one responsible ensure that all customers have a great experience with our service.
- Working directly with ur teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customer to offer informed opinions on potential solutions.
What skills do I need?
Remember that there’s no such thing as the perfect candidate or background, which is what makes us unique and successful! Please don’t hesitate to apply, even if you don’t tick every box on this page!
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- A genuine enjoyment of technology
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
Bonus skills & attributes
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
- An understanding of internet culture
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and potential equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Setting & Schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- 3 Days in Office